Every few posts or so, I pull up my entire blog and read it, trying to see it through the eyes of stranger. I was startled by the thoughts that came to my mind as I read. I seem so negative and down in most all of my posts. In my defense this is the only place that my deepest, darkest thoughts are revealed, especially when it comes to infertility. (This was, afterall, started as an infertility blog.) In my day to day life, I tend to have a positive attitude (albeit sarcastic). I apologize at being such a debbie downer.
At the urging of my sister, I'm going to blog about my life in general. Some days may relate to how being unable to have children naturally has affected me....us.....but some days my posts may be totally frivilous.
I'm in a frivilous mood today.
I spent my afternoon with 3 out of my 4 sisters. Together, we worked on the favors for my 2nd sister's bridal shower. It was such a wonderful afternoon. The older we get the more precious the time we have together is. My 2nd sister is finishing her grad year at her college over an hour away. When she gets married, she will join her fiance in Charleston, WV....a 5 hour drive away. My 3rd sister is away at Penn State....except for this week which is Spring Break!!! My 4th sister is a sophomore in high school and my baby sister is in 7th grade. We have such fun together. I'll post pictures of the favors once the shower is over. They're the one thing that's a surprise to my sister (and she reads this blog!)
DH and I saw Hall Pass last night. It was funny...with a good message (exact description my sis gave to me after she saw it), but I wish she would have warned me about the nudity. Some nudity is okay...extended periods of nudity....just not my cup of tea. But overall, it was pretty good and I enjoyed our impromptu date night.
It's suppose to pour here tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having an excuse to stay inside (after church). Guess it'll be a good day to work on our taxes! Yuck.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment