A year ago one of my wonderful friends from college moved all the way from Virginia to Texas. She made an amazing leap of faith and decided to share her experience through blogging. She's a fantastic writer and will probably always remain my favorite blog to read. I'm so happy she decided to start blogging as I get to live vicariously through her adventures. To help celebrate her blogoversary, her sisters had her blog turned into a hard back book. It's freaking amazing.
I plan on having each year I blog turned into a book. I don't intend on having anyone read the books anytime soon, but a future child or grandchild may appreciate knowing our story years down the road. I wanted to share the website they used. It has a 'blog to print' feature. Your book price depends on how many blog entries you choose.
Without further ado! http://www.sharedbook.com/
Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment