Sunday, August 15, 2010

Max

Meet Max.

The newest addition to our family.  I figured at this point, if we can't have kids, we may as well have two dogs.  And this precious little one just happened by chance.  I NEVER go into pet stores for this very reason.  I know the puppies are over priced and I know we really don't have the money to spend.  But I also know that happiness and love in your life are inevitably more important than how long it takes me to pay off my debt.  It's also bad because I have this ability to rationalize our debt.  My debt is out of necessity.  We didn't get into debt because we were frivilous and stupid with our money.  I don't have a closet full of pretty name brand clothes nor do I own a million pairs of shoes.  We have NOTHING to show for our debt.  Sure there's the $6700 for a new sewer line, but who shows off their sewer line?  So I figured it was about darn time that spent a little money and have something to show for it. 


Max is a pure bred, 3lb. 10oz. chihuahua and since pure breds are suppose to have really awesome names...his full name is Maximilian Problems.  (Max-amillion problems).  Because somedays, that's what life feels like it's full off.  We're hoping this little guy brings us a bunch of joy over the years. 

So welcome to the family, Max!

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Did you by any chance get him at Perfect Pets? Me and Lori were there the other day and she almost bought him because she thought he was sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure was! She told me that too! So funny. Glad I'm the only idiot that dumb enough to spend that much money on a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is absolutely, positively ADORABLE and so are you.

    and I agree, something to show for it, is sometimes the only thing that keeps you going. Keep going :)

    hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! He is adorable, and you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete