Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013

Holy Cow. 

I posted once in the entire year of 2012 and it was by accident!  ONE TIME!!!

Most of you are probably long gone by this time, but I'll write anyway.

My husband and I were going to 'get back into the swing of things' in 2012. 

But you know what?  

We were just having too much fun to delve back into the whole TTC world.  

Aside from the first year of our marriage when we weren't actively trying to conceive, the next 3 years were a big, dark blob.

One I don't ever care to revisit.  

We rang in our 5th year of marriage on Disney's private island in the Bahamas.  We went to Finland, Russia, Sweden, Estonia and Iceland last summer.  We got dog number 4.  We found a new church. We learned we'd be gaining a niece (my sister is expecting!) 

We are in a really, really good place.

I never, ever thought we could be not just content, but actually HAPPY living child free.  

It's absolutely amazing.

There are little signs all around and I know exactly which direction our life together is meant to go.

I have no doubt in my mind that we will be parents one day.  

We have our time line figured out.  One that is very personal to us at this time.

If you should happen to read this, just know that we are here, grounded in our faith and loving life.

And if you're wondering where I've been or what I've been up to...check out Kooking in Kate's Kitchen.  

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment