Thursday, June 2, 2011

Exhaling

Phew...I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I blogged.  To say I've been busy is an understatement.  My sister got hitched and the wedding was a HUGE success.  Tonight's blog post is devoted to their special day.  And since it's late, it'll be mostly done picture style!  I promise I'll follow up with more details.  Mostly, because I'm too tired to organize them, here they are in no particular order!!!  Stop by Eat, Drink and Be Married to check out my sister's newest blogging adventure. 


After the ceremony, we ended up downtown on this historic cobblestone street.  Luckily, my husband's a cop in this city and called in a favor and had traffic stopped for us!!


Hubby and I took advantage of a fun photo op at the reception.


Gorgeous and unique wedding cake.  (Mason jars were a running theme for the wedding)


My sisters and I (plus the maid of honor in orange) at the Rehearsal.


Friday morning taking stuff to the Reception site.  It was a beautiful morning with an amazing view of the Capitol of Virginia.  And a beautiful bride to be!!!


Hubby and I with the Capitol.


The new Mr. and Mrs. at the reception site.


She may kill me for posting this pic, but it's too adorable to pass up. 



1 comment: